Tomorrow's Playoff Game

David Kepniss

UD Lax Families,

What a great banquet we were treated to on Monday evening!  I know the boys really enjoyed it.  Thank you to the Booster Club volunteers who made it happen and to the coaching staff for the heart-felt presentations.  I know it was special for the graduating seniors.

With the nice comeback win yesterday, our playoff season is extended.  Tomorrow’s game is at 7pm vs. West Chester East.  See our website www.udcardslax.com for details.

If any parent has photos or videos of the season they would like to share, please contact me for the credentials to upload them to our Google share folder.  In the meantime, all are welcome to view the substantial collection of photos we already have: 2019 Season Photos.

David

Join main@UDCardsLax.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.