Re: IMPORTANT! LAX Game time change today

Chris and Deanna Williams

Happy Mother's Day, I hope you are all enjoying your day! Just a reminder to please bring a dessert to the banquet and if there is anyone available around 4pm to set up tables and chairs we will be in the cafeteria and would love the help. Thanks Banquet Committee.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Kepniss <david_kepniss@...>
To: main@udcardslax.groups.io <main@udcardslax.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, May 10, 2019 12:35 pm
Subject: [UDCardsLax] IMPORTANT! LAX Game time change today

Families,
Southern Lehigh has changed game times today.

Varsity now plays at 4pm at the same location.  The JV game has been cancelled.

Clearly this changes plans to tailgate at the Copperhead Grille before the game.  Perhaps some families will choose to celebrate the win at the grill after the game??  If you wish to reply to all, just be sure to include main@udcardslax.groups.io into your address line.  I am not coordinating tailgate plans for the group.

Sorry for the bad news.

David

Join main@UDCardsLax.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.