Lacrosse Senior Night - May 9th

David Kepniss

Families,

The lacrosse team is firing on all cylinders as they approach the conclusion of the regular season.  We will be celebrating our senior players prior to the start of the home game on Thursday, May 9th.  Please come early and celebrate the lacrosse careers of these boys!

Parents of senior players and senior managers should meet at the 50-yard line (bench side) at 6:25PM to escort their child to midfield to be photographed.  The ceremony will begin at 6:30PM.  Game time versus Quakertown is 7:00PM.

If you have any questions, please contact Kim Callahan at kcall5@...

As a reminder, the Lacrosse Banquet is Monday, May 13.  Details will be announced soon.

Best,

UD Cardinals Lax Boosters

Join main@UDCardsLax.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.