Re: Pasta Dinner

Elizabeth Sowers

On Sun, Apr 21, 2019 at 8:57 PM Elizabeth Sowers <2223elizabeth@...> wrote:
Good Evening,

Hoping all had a nice week, whether you stayed in the area or traveled.

A few reminders. This Friday Brian and Dona Young will be hosting a parent social. Please bring a snack and whatever it is you enjoy beverage wise.

Tomorrow will be our second Pasta Dinner. A HUGE shoutout to Deanna Williams for hosting yet again!!!!!! We will have two more pasta dinners during in-season play. Please consider hosting, as the boys really do enjoy the time together. Also thank you to those who have volunteered food and supplies for the dinners. We need EVERYONE’S help to make these possible so if you haven’t volunteered yet please consider for our next dinner.

 Should you have any questions feel free to reach out to me. 215-350-9975

A very happy Easter and/or Passover to all!

Liz Sowers

Join main@UDCardsLax.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.