FW: UDHS Lax Team Banquet

David Kepniss

Correction, Hatboro Horsham game is TUESDAY, not Monday.  My mistake!

David

From: David Kepniss <david_kepniss@...>
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019 9:41 AM
To: main@udcardslax.groups.io
Subject: UDHS Lax Team Banquet

Lacrosse Families,

Here are a few announcements:

  • Please save Monday, May 13 as the date for the lacrosse team banquet.  Though plans are still developing, we know that the banquet will be at the school cafeteria and for sure, all players will be free of charge.  Thank you to all of the many parents who are volunteering to help make the banquet a success.

  • The boys’ next game is Monday at Hatboro Horsham

  • There is no parking at 730 Susquehanna Road (Township-owned garage across the street from SPARK).

UDHS Cards Lax Boosters

Join main@UDCardsLax.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.